The time and opportunity to act are now!
The Perlman Place Community Planning project of Community Board 6 is reaching out to you, to tenant associations, nonprofits, civic, and faith-based organizations, businesses, elected officials, and interested citizens to develop a community-generated plan addressing concerns and suggestions for the present and future well being of all who live, work and visit our district.
Here’s how you can participate in Perlman Place Community Planning.
Help spread the word.
- Forward info email we send about meetings and events and post on social media
- Discuss with your neighbors, friends, and family
- Let us know about others who would like to be kept informed
- If you belong to a local civic, nonprofit, business, faith based, or tenant group, we welcome contact info and by all means forward what we send
Participate in developing a community plan for our future.
- Attend upcoming CB6 meetings to learn more about our work and role as board members CB6’s Full Board meets the second Wednesday of the month. For up to the minute meeting information about Full Board and committee meetings, check the calendar at www.cbsix.org
- Attend upcoming engagement sessions and share your experiences
- Participate in our survey, see link below
Communicate with us.
- Please share your contact information so we can keep in touch about upcoming opportunities.
Manhattan CB6 website – https://cbsix.org/
Email contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Perlman Place Community Planning survey & update signup – click here